“Art of Matching” – New collection of modular flooring created for designers and architects. LVT floors are designer’s products aiming to create visual effect.
What are LVT flooring?
LVT, which stands for Luxury Vinyl Tiles, are floorings ideal for commercial buildings such as hotels, bars, restaurants, boutiques, offices, as well as for residential buildings. Besides the remarkable performances, the Tarkett LVT flooring solutions have excellent and various designs, modelled according to the latest trends within the flooring industry worldwide.
What are the advantages of LVT flooring?
LVT is a flooring category with the fastest growing trend in the world. With their innovative solutions, Tarkett LVT flooring are able to meet all requirements on flooring market.
Advantages of the Tarkett multilayer parquet
Benefits of the Tarkett LVT flooring:
- Wide range of designs: stone, wood, textile, metal..
- Modularity – available in shapes of planks, tiles and forms of irregular angles, LVT flooring offers complete freedom of designing endless number of possibilities for combining and matching different forms and sizes in one uniquе whole.
- Acoustics, very quiet floor
- Comfortable and pleasant floor
- Very endurable, suitable for buildings with high level of walking traffic
- Easy to clean and maintain, resistant to scuffs, scratches and stains.
Installing is quick and simple, which is very important when renovating your residential or commercial building.
How to install LVT floor?
Tarkett LVT floorings can be installed in 3 different manners:
- Gluing– recommended for high-traffic spaces
- Using the click system – installation without gluing
- Loose-lay installation – installation without click or gluing
„Loose lay“ installation system is an innovative way of installing LVT floors suitable for the installation in retail, business and catering objects because installation and disassembly can be done “overnight”, in other words, within a few hours. Thanks to that, the renovation of rented spaces is quick and simple. You can quickly disassemble the floor whenever you wish to do so, but the existing covering will not be damaged by glue. After it has been installed, you can immediately start using the LVT floor. It is important that the LVT floor is perfectly installed, which is why Tarkett instructs floor installers how and in which manner they should install our floors. We recommend that you hire a certified installer for the installation of your LVT floor. The company ASPROM possesses a Master Certificate for installing LVT floors.
Why choosing Tarkett LVT floors?
Before you decide on LVT floor, you should know that:
- LVT final details – decorative floor strips and moulding will help with harmonizing and amplifying contrasts in the floor covering pattern resulting in a perfect final look.
- LVT floors can be installed over ceramics.
- Durability is a benefit of LVT floors which provides longevity and reduced maintenance cost.
- Makes living space and work environment more beautiful and nicer to live in. Tarkett LVT is designed according to the leading interior design trends and in accordance with the strict ecological standards.
- Your ideas can be turned into unique floor concepts. Tarkett offers special purpose Floorcraft service for the projects that require a higher degree of design individualization. Tarkett already possesses a pattern bank, but ordering a completely unique solution for your floor is also possible. Floorcraft patterns are assembled in the factory and sent to the address, and the installation is quick and simple with detailed floor installation plans.
- Depending on the collection of your choosing, the warranty for the entire LVT assortment amounts to 10-20 years.
Learn more about Tarkett LVT floors in this video